Chapin Hall is collaborating with jurisdictions and organizations across the country as they assess readiness and plan for Family First implementation and align their child welfare system with the transformational opportunities in the legislation. Together with child welfare leaders, Chapin Hall experts are facilitating the engagement and meaningful participation of cross-sector stakeholder groups to develop Family First implementation plans and have compiled resources from this work. Resources from these partnerships include:
- Chapin Hall Family First Framework
- Synthesis of State Candidacy Criteria in Submitted Prevention Plans
- Prevention Plan Executive Summary (District of Columbia)
- Presentation on System Transformation and Family First Planning in Maryland at the American Public Human Services Association 2019 Conference
- Family First Provider Readiness Assessment Survey (Kentucky)
- Key Considerations for Family First Implementation (North Carolina)
View these resources here.