The Prevention Services Clearinghouse has posted several new FAQs which are available on their website:
- Can a program or service be re-reviewed?
- Can an individual study of a program or service be re-reviewed?
- How does the Clearinghouse review programs or services with more than 15 eligible studies?
- How are program or service adaptations reviewed?
- Do you have an estimated timeline to complete the review of programs and services planned for systematic review?
- Can the Prevention Services Clearinghouse tell me why the program or service I have recommended has not yet been selected for review?
- What kinds of quasi-experimental designs are eligible for review by the Prevention Services Clearinghouse?